She Maks No "Cents"

My mother makes absolutely no sense. A few years ago, she called my cell phone during peak hours from her landline. I think I asked her to call back and she called MY landline - from HER cell phone!! WTF??? Sprint to Sprint for both of us would have been FREE, yet she couldn't grasp that concept. So when I answered my phone, I briefly explained to her about in-network calls and she was like, Okay. We got disconnected and she called me back - this time, her landline to my landline, which was also long distance. :-| I asked her why and she responded that she understood. I continued to ask why and told her it didn't make any sense and that she was wasting money. She said she wasn't or something along those lines. I then told her she wasting my sister's money (because she would regularly borrow from her) and then she was like, "Why you always find some little thing to pick at?" I answered, "It's not a little thing - it's a big thing!" And while she was telling me I always find something to say, I ask her, "Well, why do you have to do things like that?" Finally, she simply went silent. And then she said, "Fine. I just called to see how you were doing. Bye." *click*

No comments: