Yo Momma!

I once called my mother a name. Yep, I sure did. But what exactly did I say? Well, there was an instance (one of many) where she was showing her... discontent. Basically, when she's upset about something, it's written all over her face. In this case, I believe she was mad about something and I told her, "You look like a demon!"

Man, oh, man, was that the wrong thing to say! She instantly flew off her broom handle (haha) and replied, "Fine! Call me a dog then!" She went on to say how she would never have talked to her mother the way I do. I had given her such an insult and, I'm sorry, but I know very little about the intricacies of her culture. But in my defense, these things are probably really bad things to say to your mother in another language. But not in English!

Good grief, Momma! All I meant to say with my comment was to point out how angry she looked and how that anger manifested itself on her face! Sheesh!

No comments: